Monday, March 19, 2012

Cute Shorts, Thrifting, Tijuana Panthers

Shirt: Random from Marshalls
Shorts: H&M
Watch: Random from Big Lots
Tights: Random from Marshalls
Backpack: Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses: American Apparel
Lunchbox: Formerly a Black-Eyed Peas lunchbox which I bought
for about $2 from a store the last day it was open and then spray-painted black.
It was quite a score because its pretty big and I had been looking for one just like it
 ever since my mom had given away her Peanuts lunchbox I used to use. Wahoo.
Hallway: It belongs to my high-school...Actually makes up the hallway portion of my high-school.

Hello there!
So, recently I purchased these shorts at H&M and I adore them :)

Shirt: Gap
Cardigan: "Marisa Christina" from Marshalls
Shorts: H&M
Tights: Stole them from my mom a year ago
Shoes: Crown Vintage
Rings(hardly visible but #yolo?): H&M
Necklace:I can't remember:(
Bow(It's in my hair; you can't see it but I'll have you know it was there.): American Apparel
Keys: Open and help me operate my mum's car:) I was driving woo!

These are the two outfits which I have created so far with this lovely little pair of shorts of mine.
I also recently went to the thrift store and bought one T-shirt and one dress.
It is a Missoni for Target dress, $5, unworn! 
I wore the dress today but sadly I did not get a photograph:( But I have a picture of the shirt I bought!
Buahahahaha!
'Twas $0.99 in the Men's section and it was a regular T-shirt but I cut the collar, sleeves, and hem off.
I feel like Bret from Flight of the Conchords when I wear it.
Shirt: Thrift Store y'all
Pants: Marshalls
Shoes: Old Navy
Shoe Laces: Joann's(They have flowers on them. They're awesome)
Cardigan: C&A
Me: Me (I'm cool).
Alright so lastly, for this post, I fringed a Yo Gabba Gabba T-Shirt of mine.
I know, I know...It's upside-down.
Oh well, whimsy and stuff, you know?
I'm all about living life on the edge...posting pictures upside down, tight-rope-walking, taming lions, etc...
Here is a Tijuana Panthers song. I have seen them twice: once at the Glasshouse in Pomona, CA. And a second time at the Speakeasy Art Gallery in Long Beach, CA.
It was fun:)
Enjoy...



2 comments: